Discover how you can get the sinus pain relief you need in East Hampton, and Manhattan, NY.
If you're in pain because of a sinus infection or allergy, you want relief fast. Dr. Richard Nass, an ENT doctor in East Hampton and Manhattan, NY is here to help. Call today for an appointment.
Some common causes of sinus pain include
- Allergies (e.g. pet dander, pollen, dust mites)
- Sinus infections
Here are some things to try on your own.
- Use a humidifier to keep the air moist
- Take a hot shower and breath in the steam to keep sinus passages open
- Use an over-the-counter saline nasal spray and follow the directions carefully
- Avoid cigarette smoke
- Stay hydrated in general
- Use an over-the-counter decongestant, but check with your doctor first to make sure it doesn't interact with other medications you're taking.
Sinus pain that doesn't go away needs professional help. If you have the following problems, call us today for an appointment.
- Chronic sinus symptoms
- Sinus symptoms that get worse or don't respond to home care
- Chronic or recurring post-nasal drip
- Trouble breathing through your nose
- Facial pain or pressure behind the eyes or in the cheeks
Don't suffer from sinus problems, help is available. Call our East Hampton, and Manhattan, NY, ENT offices to schedule an immediate appointment for an evaluation with Dr. Richard Nass. Call us at (212) 734-4515, or 631-658-0027.