What Is Balloon sinuplasty?
Sinusitis or sinus inflammation affects over 37 million Americans every year. But unfortunately, many people don’t get relief from conventional treatments such as over-the-counter medications or sinus rinses. If you’re one of them, you may be a candidate for balloon sinuplasty. This new, minimally-invasive treatment can work wonders to help clear inflammation and unblock your sinuses.
Is balloon sinuplasty for me?
Balloon sinuplasty may be an option for you if suffer from the following
- Chronic sinus or nasal problems
- Recurrent sinus infections
- Headaches and pressure around your eyes
- Persistent or chronic bad taste in your mouth
- Persistent or chronic bad breath