We want to make your first visit as smooth and as comfortable as possible. You can save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance.
Our website provides you with all the practical information you’ll need – map and directions, appointment hours, and insurance and payment information.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
My office is located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan at 1430 2nd avenue between 74th and 75th streets.
- #6 train to 77th street stop. Walk east to 2nd avenue and then two blocks south.
- Q train to 72nd street stop. Walk two blocks north to 74th street.
- Uptown M-15 along 1st avenue to 75th street. Walk one block west to 2nd avenue
- Downtown M-15 along 2nd avenue to 75th street. We are directly across 2nd avenue from the bus stop.
- A parking garage is located just east of 2nd avenue and can be entered from either 74th or 75th street.
What to Expect
The best way to prepare for your first appointment is to provide me with all the health-related information you have available. That will allow me to give you the best and most appropriate care and to determine next steps. I hope you will take a few moments to read about your symptoms by reviewing the health information on this website.
We look forward to your first visit.